Monday 28 October 2013

Logistic Distribution CDF and Quantile Calculator

An implementation of the Logistic Distribution CDF and Quantile function Calculator occurs below. The Logistic distribution function (for location $\mu$ real and scale $s>0$) is:-

$\Large \frac{exp(-\frac{(x-\mu)}{s})}{s(1+exp(-\frac{(x-\mu)}{s}))^2}$  

where the random variable is $-\infty < x < \infty$. The location and scale fields have to be filled in, as well as two out of the three fields which are labelled Lower Limit, Upper Limit and Probability. The lower limit field needs to contain a real number greater or the string -inf (for minus infinity). The upper limit field needs to contain either a number greater than or equal to 0 or the string inf (for plus infinity). The probability field must contain a number only.



$\mu$:
s:


Lower limit:
Upper limit:
Probablility:



Plot of distribution ($f(x)$) values against $x$ values
$f(x)$
$x$

1 comment:

  1. It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my peripheral artery disease (PAD) cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of peripheral artery disease (PAD), but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr emu when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, it's a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my peripheral artery disease (PAD) status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was peripheral artery disease (PAD) negative, i never thought possible that dr emu can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr emu changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him emutemple@gmail.com emutemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp Number: +2347012841542 website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Your Ex back.

    ReplyDelete

Logistic Regression Calculator and ROC Curve Plotter

This blog post implements a Logistic Regression calculator for a binary output. Consider a binary outcome response variable \(Y\...